Faux wood blinds offer homeowners all the classic style of real wood blinds, but with the added durability of composite blinds. This allows them to resist moisture in very humid or wet environments. Faux wood blinds perform well in steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens as well as San Antonio humid climate. You will be able to choose from a wide variety of paints and finishes to complement almost any home decor color scheme.
Reasons why Faux Wood would be perfect for your house:
- Made from durable polymer materials, faux wood blinds won’t crack, chip, or peel, and have UVA inhibitors that keep them from yellowing.
- In their closed position, faux wood blinds are energy-saving window treatments, as they reduce solar heat gain and energy consumption, lowering your energy bills.
- Faux wood blinds effectively block UV rays when closed, preventing damage to your furnishings, flooring, artwork, and other valuables.
- They come available in 2″ – 2 ½” slat sizes to give you the option of emphasizing either your room’s decor or your outside view.
- Available colors range from a variety of whites and neutrals, to deep wood grains, and an array of smooth or textured finishes to complement your home decor.
- Faux wood blinds come standard with a decorative valance and contoured bottom rail.
- A heavy-duty slim design headrail and crash-proof cord-lock ensures smooth and reliable operation every time.
- Optional operating systems include motorization or cordless lift, which are safer choices for homes with children and pets.
- You can accessorize your faux wood blinds with solid and decorative tapes, adding a personal touch to your custom window blinds.
- Faux wood blinds are a cost-effective way to add the look of beautiful wood to your home at a fraction of the price.
Once you have decided that Faux wood blinds would be perfect for your San Antonio home. Call us today and schedule a free estimate (210) 495-9995.